Thursday 30 August 2012

Things I Love Thursday

It’s Thursday! Again! Can it really almost be the weekend again? This week I am feeling the gladness of a week well lived so without much more ado here is this weeks Tilt list:



Top of my list this week is wedding dress shopping with one of my longest-known and dearest friends. We had appointments in a couple of lovely shops. You know the sort reader, those ones where you have to ring a bell to gain admittance and incidentally the sort that slightly terrify me- I try to stand as still as possible and to touch as little as possible for fear of tripping, ripping or causing any other sort of accidental damage. It was a victorious trip all round as S decided upon her dress and I managed not to leave a path of destruction in my wake. The dress she has chosen is stunning and her veil is gorgeous too. I have to confess reader, just between us, once she started trying veils on I started to well up a bit. They were all so pretty but the one she decided upon was definitely the perfect choice.

 Noteworthy Niblets: Decadent lunch dates with friends, unexpected kindnesses, empty wine bottles as vases, successful cooking experiments, Newton Faulkner on the Rob Brydon show (particularly the adorable moment with the president of the British Beard club)

That’s the end of my list so over to you reader. What’s making you grin this week? Have you been somewhere special? Eaten something scrumptious? Done something amazing? If so, then it’s time to share, because that’s what we do on Thursdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, please do - I appreciate every one.